Low Carbon Steel Shot S-460
Low Carbon Steel Shot S-460
Product Code : 28
Brand Name : Toscelik Europ
- Low carbon Steel Shot
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 5 Metric Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 6 Weeks Week
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- Packed in 25 Kg PE Bags, 40 Bags per Pallet
- Main Export Market(s)
With great zeal and enthusiasm, we are engaged in supplying a high performing range of Low Carbon Steel Shots S-460 manufactured in Europe. These steel shots are manufactured using optimum quality carbon steel and sophisticated techniques at our vendors' end. The offered shots find application in rolling mills, steel industry, automobile sector, forging applications and aircraft industries. In addition, our clients can easily purchase the provided Low Carbon Steel Shots S-460 at pocket-friendly prices from us.
Low Carbon Steel Shots
Advantage of Low Carbon Steel Shots
- Produced from low carbon material having low sulphur and phosphorus content.
- Features bainitic microstructure after atomization by quenching in the water following the melting in Induction furnace.
- Crack free, strong and excellent grains are obtained.
- No Heat treatment is necessary on these shots.
- In Blasting operation, Low carbon steel shots become smaller keeping spherical form.
- Low carbon steel shots gives more efficiency and life compared to High carbon steel shots
Why low carbon?
- Low carbon and high manganese steel shots are resistant to impact. The impacts are transferred homogenously throughout the steel shot.
- In blasting operations, low carbon steel shots become smaller due to wear, peel in small layers 80% of their lifetime. It therefore gives higher life and less wear in the lining of the blasting machine and wheel blades.
- High carbon steel shots quickly break into bigger and sharper edged particles because of their structure with quench cracks. This results in higher wear of the blasting machine parts and higher cost of operation.
- No surface cracks are observed on low carbon steel shots, compared to high carbon shots. Surface cracks, generally filled with slag, will considerably reduce the lifetime of shots.
- Low carbon steel shot will harden up to 46-49 HRC during the first cycles in the blasting machine due to its High Manganese content. This hardening during operation will give better cleaning efficiency to low carbon shots.
- The C% is 0.1% to 0.15%
- The bainitic steel shot microstructure has proven to wear less and last longer than martensitic steel shot.
- Our European manufacturers Low Carbon steel shot has a unique bainitic microstructure. It has lower carbon and higher manganese chemical composition results in a product that has longer life.
Due to above properties, the service life of European manufacturer low carbon steel shot has more than 20% longer than high carbon steel shots. Our low carbon steel shots with its long life and high hardness, shows excellent performance in removal of sand, scale and rust, deburring, surface preparation and shot peening process. These low carbon steel shots are suitable to use in ironworks, rolling mills, machine building shops, steel industry, automobile sector, foundries, forges, aircraft industries and structural steel industry.