Our low carbon bainite steel shot is competitively priced, with the cost advantage of longer life!
With in a short span, Adindra Industries is making a prominent mark through its high-class range of products. A well known Trader, Supplier and Importer since our inception in 2015, the range of products offered by us are widely trusted for their excellent quality and international standards.
From Low Carbon Steel Shots, LED Lighting, EOT Cranes & Spares, Steel Ball, Material Handling Equipment to PVC Regrind, our patrons can choose from a wide array of products as per their specific needs. Keeping a high regard for quality, our firm procures these products from Europe and ISO/International certified manufacturers, thus making sure that you get the Best products and uses them with confidence.
Application Area of Low Carbon Steel Shot
- Rolling Mills
- Machine Building Shops
- Steel Industry
- Automotive and Aircraft Industries
- Shipyard and Railway Industries
- Structural Steel Industry
- Stainless Steel Strip and Pipe industry
- Mat Finishing
- Shot Peening
Why Low Carbon?
- One prefers low carbon and high manganese steel shots because of their ability to resist against impact. The impacts are homogenously transferred throughout the steel shots.
- During the blasting process, the low carbon steel shots become smaller owing to wear and peel off in small layers in 80% of their life time. Owing to this the life of low carbon shots enhanced and there is less wear in the lining of wheel blades & blasting machine.
- High carbon steel shots quickly break into bigger and sharper edged particles due to their quench cracked structure. This results into the higher wear of blasting machinery and increased operational cost.
- No cracks are observed in the surface of low carbon steel shots, which makes them more preferable than the high carbon shots. The surface cracks generally filled with slag in High carbon steel shots, will considerably reduce the lifetime of steel shots.
- Due to the manganese content, low carbon steel shots are harden up to 46-49 HRC during the time of first cycle in the blasting machine. This hardening during operation will give better cleaning efficiency to low carbon steel shots.
- The C% in Low carbon steel shot is 0.1% to 0.15%.
Due to above properties, the service life of Toscelik Manufacturer's low carbon steel shot has more than 20% to 30% longer life than high carbon steel shots. The manufacturer's low carbon steel shot, with its long life and high hardness, shows excellent performance in removal of sand, scale and rust, deburring, surface preparation and shot peening process. These low carbon steel shots are suitable to use in ironworks, rolling mills, machine building shops, steel industry, automobile sector, foundries, forges, aircraft industries and structural steel industry.
Advantages of Low Carbon Steel Shots
Low Carbon Steel Shots
High Carbon Steel Shots
Adindra Industries is representing themselves as a dedicated supplier of Very High Precision High Frequency Spindle for CNC Lathes, Machining Centers, VTL, CNC VTL and Cylindrical Grinders. The company also undertake repairing and reconditioning jobs of Spindle of all CNC & Non CNC machines and repair them within 2 micron subject to its present condition.